Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Dear Wedding

Dear Wedding,

I'd like to start by saying how happy I am that you're happening. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to celebrate our love and our relationship with family and friends.

I only have one request. Would please be so kind as to not happen too quickly? I'd hate for you to pass me by in the blink of an eye! You seem so wonderful and I really want to make the most of your presence. I'd love it if we could have you stay forever and a day but I'm afraid that can't be.

I promise to be prepared for your arrival as best I can and to enjoy every moment (even if it drives me insane) of your time with us. I really wish you'd come more than once in a lifetime but that's just not the way things go.

Please be gentle, it's our first time.

Warm regards,

Marie

1 comment:

Meesh said...

Wedding was kind to me. She was planned in 3 months and she let me enjoy her - that sounded dirty - doh! - you know what I mean :) I'm sure she'll be as kind to you

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails