Monday, January 4, 2010

Roses vs Peonies... vs Lilies... vs Anemones...

I have commitment issues. *shock* (...and use sarcasm as a defense mechanism -but that's a whole other post!)

A couple years ago, when I was young and stupid (now I'm just stupid!) I could not commit to a pair of pants in the morning. I blamed it on youth, being a huge flake and my life being a whirlwind of craziness. How could I commit to something (or someone!) when I didn't even have my head on straight yet?! Perfect sense, yes?

Well... now that I'm old, I'm running out of excuses. The older you get, the more you have to commit to things and the less excuses you have not to. (Plus, you get all wise and shit and your sentences don't need to make sense anymore!)

So here I sit, trying to make decisions for the wedding and I'm having a grand ole time dealing with it.

I don't have a problem committing to spending the rest of my life with Js, an Air Force lifer but picking flowers for the bridal bouquet is a completely different story. Whoa... I'm a nut job.

We are currently looking for our Photographer. I know it's a bit late in the process and we probably should have booked it way before now. But now we have the money to put down a deposit so now it has to be.

Wedding planning progress : Most of the big things done and booked - now for the nitty-gritty shite.

2 comments:

PopGeek said...

Anemones. Vote!

Janny A. said...

Anemones were my pick, but we couldn't find them ANYWHERE! And they're 'in season', technically, when we got married... Go figure!

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails