Thursday, January 28, 2010

Grand Finale - Fight or flight!

Everyone has that favorite TV show that got canceled. (Thanks, Reality TV!) Humor me, for a second and think about the series finale - did you cry like a little girl or did you feel frustrated and like TV cheated you like the cheap whore that she is?

It got me thinking about the Lost series finale and I have to admit, I'm terrified.

Half of me wants answers because I'm curious, intrigued and mystified. My brain will explode if questions remain unanswered for all eternity.
The other half doesn't want to know and would rather keep loving this show's brilliance for all the same reasons.

I'm curious to know how it all turns out.
I'm intrigued to know what everything means.
I'm mystified because it's all very very good.

I don't want it to end. It has to, I know. Whether they answer the questions and I get the closure or all the mysteries sit comfortably in the "pending" file for all eternity.

I CANNOT for the life of me try to guess what my feelings will be like when Lost ends. *gasp*

Will I be sad because it's over, like The Fresh Prince of Belair?
Will I be frustrated because the ending sucked bag, like Seinfeild?
Will I blame reality TV for, yet another, awesome show taken off the air, like Arrested Development? (PS: I know reality TV doesn't have anything to do with Lost ... it's just fun to blame someone!)
Will I cry all the tears in my heart, like Friends?

I hope I'm not disapointed because I'd love to keep watching this show forever and ever. Reruns galore!!

1 comment:

Meesh said...

amen sister! amen!!

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails