Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Lost in 5 days

It does take a lot less than 5 days to get lost if you try to comprehend this show, but it's very very very much worth it. It takes more like 5 seconds.

In 5 days, it will be the begining of the end for Lost fans and I don't really know how I feel about it. I want to KNOW but I don't.

Not knowing what the heck is going on is what makes this show so captivating. If they answer all the questions, it won't be anything more than what people thought it was in the begining : plane crash survivors on an island. *bore* What makes it so exciting is that it's so messed up - I don't want the thrills to go away.

On the other hand, I want some friggen answers! I've been watching this show for 3 years now (I caught up on seasons 1-2 over weekends thanks to Nick!) and I've been totally wrong about every single prediction I've made. I want to know what is up with that puff of smoke they call the Monster and I want to know what lies in the shadow of the statue. Is that too much to ask?

I'm so torn.

In 5 days I will lose my soul to endless theories about alternate time lines and trying to figure out what the heck crawled up Ben Linus' culottes. I thought I may as well warn as many people as I know, just in case I go missing. If that does happen, I'll be in the basement probably hanging a pendulum from the ceiling, chalking lines on the floor and trying to "find the island". Don't mind me, I'm lost.

2 comments:

Chantale said...

I love Lost.. one of my favorite shows and I really can't wait for the season to start

Meesh said...

OH EM GEE - I love that show. I stared watching them after Mike left for Basic training in August, and I finished season 4 just as season 5 became available on dvd! So perfect. Last night they re-aired the season finale, and it gave me that itch! BUT it was the first time I saw the show with commercials haha. Come ON Tuesday!

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails