Thursday, January 14, 2010

Yes, I love a good challenge! - A six-word memoir

Thanks to Danielle, I have discovered something new today and I think it's fab. The six-word-memoir.

"It's said that Ernest Hemingway made the concept famous when he won a contest
at a bar in which participants had to write a story in six words. Hemingway
wrote, "For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."

The first question I asked myself when I read her post is : Wow, how long does it take to figure that out? How can you sum up your life, dreams and ambitions with only six words?

I was shocked by the next six words that popped into my head.
There it was, my six-word-memoir : Yes, I love a good challenge!

What's yours?

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I heart you :) Thanks for the shout out! Oh, and mine (though you know it, your readers do not haha) is "Laughing, loving, learning, repeating till understood."

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails