Saturday, March 27, 2010

Baking excitement!!


Oh my! I have gotten a request to make a birthday cake for a friend and I am beyond excited to give it a shot! :) Yes, I know, it's very lame and house-wife like... but hell, it's something to do!

Not to toot my own horn but my cakes have become quite famous around here for their deliciousness AND their awesomeness! (Cupcakes too!) (PS: Wow! I looked everywhere to find previous posts about those cakes and I was shocked to discover that I have never blogged about them. I promise to blog more about my cake-making-fun!)

I have never done a cake pan cake before so I will have to make a practice cake sometime next week. I won't do all the black outline on it because I just don't feel like it, they'll most likely be white.

I promise to post pics, tips and such nonsense!

4 comments:

Karen said...

I LOVE baking cakes too!! I want to hear more about your cake baking :)

Karen

Marie said...

I've heard about your famous baking skills. :)

I'll have to blog about those cakes I wrote about so you'll have something to sink your teeth into until my trial-tink.

Unknown said...

Is that a green lantern cake?
Cause that's... awesome :)

Marie said...

It's sure is! :) It was Js' birthday cake. Vanilla, raspberries and Skor pieces between the layers. *mmm*

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails