Monday, March 29, 2010

I hate Mondays!

... and I'm slowly building a solid foundation of hate towards Sundays. I used to LOVE Sundays because I'd usually have the day off, I'd go shopping with Jf or just sloth around the apartment doing absolutely nothing at all.

This past Sunday, I spent the entire day in a sort of trans repeating to myself "Gotta go back to work tomorrow..." and wanting to hurl projectile vomit across the living room. Pretty picture, ain't it?

My hate for Mondays has bled into Sundays and it's only a matter of days until it reaches to Saturday and all hell breaks loose.

I'm seriously considering new career venues but I'm quite limited out here so I'm facing some difficulties - to say the least. I have to make a decision and I have to think about the different outcomes and possible solutions.

More on that later, my lunch break is almost over. Ugh.

No comments:

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails