Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Crazy week ahead... and it's already Tuesday.

It's like someone hit my upside the head with a calendar today. Things kept popping up that made me go "Oh yeah... I have this thing to attend on Saturday!" or whatever.

Yesterday it was hormotional breakdown of the century.
Today well, Lost was on. Expect more on that later - cheering and hooting included.
Wednesday I'm facilitating a conversation group at the MFRC. It's the first one since last November so it totally slipped my mind until about 10am this morning.
Thursday, a friend of mine is visiting from Shilo for some catching-up and perhaps a dip at the mineral spa. *Note to self : Find bathing suit.
Friday, I think that's the only day I get to breathe.
Saturday, I'm volunteering at the MFRC all day. There's a training for Board members and I have to attend. An email reminded me of that one around 1 o'clock this afternoon. Lovely! I'd already booked a massage at the Spa that I had to cancel. It broke my heart.

PLUS, we're nearing our 1 year anniversary on CMS so I have to get my butt in gear for that too.

So yeah, fun!

Oh, good news! I got an email today from Jf saying he may be able to visit this summer!
*squee that only dogs can hear*

My posts may be brief for the next few days but fear not, I'll be back to my regular ramblings in no time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

*note to self* PACK bathing suit!!!

my security word on this entry is deehyd, considering your entry on drinking water, I think the security thing is stalking your blog :)

Marie said...

I hear it's "frowned upon" not to wear one at the pool... just so you know.

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails