Monday, March 22, 2010

Bloggers Ripple Effect

I likes it.

This morning, I’m catching up on the blogosphere thanks to my wonderful RSS feeds on Google Reader. I have ranted and raved about the wonders of Google Reader before and don’t intend to stop any time soon.

I see that Nick has posted a great blog entry and when I go to re-read it, I get a little notification saying : 1 person using Google Reader likes this. Click to see who out of pure curiosity because I’ve never noticed this happy-doo-dad of a feature before and much to my surprise, Chantal D ‘s name comes up.

My surprise wasn’t so much that Chantal liked it, but that the only thing (as far as I know) linking Chantal to Nick is... little moi. *squee* I have helped Chantal discover Nick’s blog therefore providing her with post upon post of entertainment and I’ve helped my friend Nick share his Blog with the world. Everybody wins!

Now, I don’t mean to take the credit if it’s not mine to have so please speak up if you two have this secret bond I’m unaware of.

As much as the interweb sucks sometimes when we think about identity theft, security issues or crime – I think it’s wonderful when it helps to bring people together.

3 comments:

Chantale said...

LOL .. I love Google reader.. Actually I love anything google. I have been a huge fan of Google since I was first introduced to the internet in 1999.

And I like Nick's blog. :D

PopGeek said...

I got inordinately thrilled to see that other people were reading my little bloggity blog. And yes, thanks to you :D

Marie said...

I do recall Js squee-ing when he found your blog.
Just sayin'. :)

He'll deny it if you ask him.

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails