Friday, March 19, 2010

A bientot, dear friend!

My friend is gone. Her husband is posted to Ontario and she's leaving in a mini-van this morning with her kids and most likely a pounding headache.

A bunch of us went for dinner last night and it was great to see everyone having a good time. People who'd been here for years and new commers came out to wish her luck on her journey. We were the loud, singing, all over the place gang that waiting staff hate - en francais!

I really do wish her al the best, whatever it is that her heart desires. I truly hope we get posted somewhere near again and we keep contact. I'll be visiting her when I go to Ontario to see my family but time is always so limited.

I feel like military spouses should have a Harry Potter clock. To show us where we all are at all times. It's hard to keep track!

No comments:

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails