Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hi! I'm lame.

I don't really like the Old Navy commercials and I really don't like their jeans but I'm a sucker for a "design your own" thingy-ma-bob ... here's mine. :) *loser smile*

I have to admit, I was quite impressed because they did allow you to pick out your size between Small, Medium and Large. Also, it offered 3 different body types and there was an ACTUAL difference between the three.

Way to go, Old Navy. Now, try to make pants that actually fit those sizes and you'll get my vote.

I *may* have to pay them a visit and check out that scarf.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i cant seem to find the thingymabob on their website. Are you magic? :)

See you in a few hours!

Marie said...

Yes, I am magic.

Try this link, and you can be magic too! :)

http://www.iwannabesuper.com/#

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails