Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hyperbole and a Half - Addiction and a Half

First off, I'd like to apologize to anyone who reads this who isn't already addicted to Hyperbole and a Half because you're about to be - INTERNET FOREVER! Hyperbole and a Half is a totally hilarious, totally fantastic blog that I discovered a while back then kinda lost in the abyss of cyberspace when my lappy went kablamo. I have found it again and it's full of win.

Now, why would I do such a thing as get everyone else addicted to it, you may ask?! Well today's post just essploded with awesome and well... for anyone who's met our dog, Nova - it's perfect. It's a description of Nova down to the very last retarded detail.

I won't give it all away because you should really check out the blog but I'll leave you with this little tid-bit :
A lingering fear of mine was confirmed last night:  My dog might be slightly retarded.
I've wondered about her intelligence ever since I adopted her and subsequently discovered that she was unable to figure out how stairs worked.


No comments:

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails