Thursday, July 29, 2010

Wedding update : *attempts to get ducks in row*

I don't even know where to begin. I've been wanting to write a wedding update for a bit now because it seems like it's all I've been working on but it's hard to find the inspiration to come up with something worth sharing.

Things are coming along and my mother has been pretty good at messaging me daily with her countdowns. Time is a tickin'.

I spent 2 days figuring out (read : re-re-re-doing) the seating plan to make sure everything falls into place. Also trying to keep things as organized and clear as possible because we are facing some pretty tight time lines when we get there. Plus, once we leave Moose Jaw whatever's left to be done will probably not get done so we have to make sure everything is good and ready to go before we get on that plane.

In a way, it's a bit of a relief. We'll know that everything's done by the time we get there so we'll be able to enjoy our time a bit better, I guess. Ask me that again in a couple weeks!

WOW! This post is going nowhere.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

You'll get it all done, lady! Just take deep breaths and do one thing at a time. You'll be on a plane back east before you know it :) And then it's smooth sailing from there, not matter what seemingly dramatic things may pop up. You're marrying the love of your life. Everything else is just icing on the wedding cake.

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails