Friday, July 9, 2010

Wedding Update : Crazy times ahead.

I have a feeling that the coming week will hit us like a ton of bricks. It's only Friday... so don't mind me...

Today, Friday - Friend's rehearsal dinner.
Saturday - Friend's wedding
Sunday - Inventory at work
Monday and Tuesday - Recuperate from the weekend, somewhat...
Wednesday - The "real" countdown begins... the one were we stop counting months and weeks and start counting days! ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's kind of NUTS how fast it's gone by and I remember thinking "I wish we didn't have such a long engagement and could just get married already!" - how foolish of me! We've had all this time and yet it still feels like it's comin' quite fast for my taste. I'm anxious and excited... but the stress is starting to get to me!

I have a ton more wedding updates to post but very little time to write them but I'll try and keep up as the weeks days go by.

Eeeek!

3 comments:

Meesh said...

EEEKKK!!!!!!!!!

Janny A. said...

EEEK indeed!!

What I'm mostly wondering is why this post's 'you may also like' list involves a very gruesome (but delish) look cake and Marc eating a Rocket... Odd choices ;)

Marie said...

Thanks for the EEEEEK support m'ladies! :)

The "you may also like" takes a while for each post because it "crawls" a large portion of the blog before it finds matching-ish suggestions. That's why sometimes it doesn't make sense... and the more recent ones are always the ones with pictures so that limits the variety. Yes, the cake was amazing and I agree that Marc eating a Rocket is quite odd! ;)

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails