Sunday, February 28, 2010

BIY - Baking under the influence

Js decided to host a last-minute bachelor party for one of his buddies. Of course, he informed me of this on Thursday and we had a couple hours this morning to shop for supplies.

I wanted to make a cake or some cupcakes or something in the shape of boobs. Yes, I'm classy like that.

So I cracked open a beer (more class!) and started looking for some inspiration online. I shared my ideas with my friend Whitney.

Then it hit me, I *did* have some supplies to make some boobie-cup cakes, so I exclaimed, much to Whit's entertainment :

"Oh! I have colored marshmallows for nipples!"

Class. I radiate class.

2 comments:

Lovely Lori said...

You ROCK Marie!! Hope your boobies turned out ok!

Erin said...

Everyone loves boob cupcakes or boob cake.

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails