Friday, February 5, 2010

Retro Post

A friend of mine recently decided to go back to the beginning of time and read my blog from the start. It's a good idea if you have trouble sleeping! Haha! Anyhow, her doing so kinda forced me to go back too and read her comments and the blog posts (however, it did nothing for my sleep deprived self).

Holly hell the last 2 years have been crazy - ups and downs and all 'rounds.

I know it's February and retro-posts are so last month but without further ado, I present you, the last year of my life.

2009
Jan - Last month at TBS - awesome job. Sobbed like a 4 year old when I left.
Feb - Some unemployed-ness and then our move to Moose Jaw. Booked our wedding venue.
March - Playing house with Js as we attempt to be a normal couple again.
April - Alone. My 25 birthday was celebrated with newfound friends while Js was 3000kms away on course. Lame.
May - Js is back soon, hurray! Got a job... no comment.
June - Summer goodness.
July - My parents came to visit me in Saskatchewan which I never even imagined would happen.
August - End of summer-ness. Booked our Officiant for the wedding. Adopt Nova, 7mo old rescue crazy dog.
Sept - Getting used to normalness again - having Js around and trying to get a grasp of what a normal couple is. Bought our wedding bands!
Oct - Visited Maggie and Marc in Winnipeg, beyond happy to be posted so "close"!
Nov - Bought my wedding dress, hurray!
Dec - Got "promotion"... whatever that means. Visit family in Ontario and friends in Montreal. Js ans I spent Christmas apart but welcomed the New Year together.

I'm sure there's a ton more but I forget. I can rarely remember what I had for dinner the night before so this is pushing my luck.

You could always go back and read it all...

No comments:

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails