Saturday, February 13, 2010

Media Coverage - Col. Williams

Before I post anything further about this topic, I'd like to set the record straight with regards to this or any future blog entry :

A) I refuse to tag, identify or label the events relating to Col. Williams accusations as the "events in Trenton" or "CFB Trenton's latest" or anything like that. Yes, the man was Wing Commander of CFB Trenton but I think it would be wise to leave the Trenton military community out of it. The injustice and prejudice towards CF members, especially those currently belonging to 8 Wing, is heartbreaking.

B) I do not wish to make a statement or take position in this affair. It is still very early in what is bound to be a very long and painful investigation and considering how small the CF community is, I don't wish to offend anyone or have friends and loved ones called up the chain because of something I wrote. I'll only be sharing information that I find online and trying my damn best not to voice my thoughts too clearly. I think, as a military spouse, y'all know where I stand.

A couple fellow bloggers posted this article and I thought I was worth sharing again.

You tell 'em (Ret'd) Major General Lewis MacKenzie, you tell 'em good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thumbs up, again, for the article.

I chose to lable "events" the way I did to avoid anyone (media, etc) being able to google the man's name and find my blog ... I have tracking software, and it is amazing what people put into google and get directed to me.

Marie said...

Thanks!
I just read your blog and saw that you posted the article too... great minds think alike, they say! ;)

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails