Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Woe is our dog

Js went to Ontario to visit family and friends this week. I got to go for the Holidays, he got to go in February. That was the deal.

Nova does not approve.

She's been going crazy, pacing around the house, looking for him. She's been driving me batty.

Normally, she's all up in our grills, sniffing at our faces being the happy puppy that she is. This week, she's been hiding in the basement and just staring out the window constantly. She waits by the front door, then the side door, then the front door, then the side door ad nauseam.

At night, when I let her out for her last pee before bed she refuses to come back inside. I have to put on my coat and go out there to drag her back in. I think she waits for Js to come get her because that's what normally happens.

I know she must be bored out of her mind especially because I can't really go out and walk her. I can't even walk myself right now unless it's in very tight circles.

I feel like I should do a countdown and mark the calendar for Nova so we can count the sleeps until Js gets back... we are lame people. :)

Jack, however, is dealing quite well with having me at home all day.

No comments:

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails