Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Weird dream - Living at a gas station

Yes, that's right. I had a weird dream last night where I lived at a gas station and I blame it all on the medication.

Pretty much, I was living in a hotel room attached to a gas station. I was trying to get some rest but people kept ringing the doorbell asking for directions. As soon as I got settled into bed someone came by to ask how to get somewhere. That went on for quite some time and I was getting frustrated.

Then some idiot left the door open too long and Jack ran outside. He almost got hit by a school bus. I ran outside to try and catch him but something caught my eye - the red car from Cars the movie was there and very intriguing for some reason.

Then I woke up.

No comments:

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails