Saturday, May 29, 2010

Dog for sale!

This weekend is supposed to be the Base Yard-Sale and true to Saskatchewan weather, it's raining. It's been pissing buckets all week and everyone hoped it would stop in time for the event. It was supposed to be today and then pushed back to tomorrow if it rains. If the sun doesn't come up tomorrow, I'm having a Living-Room-Sale.

To keep myself entertained and ready for the slightest ray of sunshine, I priced everything in the house yesterday. In a moment of craziness, I priced Nova for $0.30 ... she didn't get what was so funny.

Js bought her.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

LOL! so cute!

Unknown said...

I'd have bought her if I'd known!! :D

Marie said...

Thanks! :)

I wouldn't really sell her - ever. But she likes visitors... *hint*

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails