Sunday, May 2, 2010

Wedding update : Invites almost ready to go!

I have been slaving all week (and Js has been putting up with me - patient man!) at our invites and I must say they look absolutely awesome. Even better than what I had pictured so it's a good surprise!

We can't wait to mail them out to everyone and get our first RSVP card back! :) Hurray!

When it's all said and done, I'll post some pics on here and maybe even a little DIY-how-to. They are quite simple and don't really look all that weddingy so I'm sure they could work for a baby shower or an anniversary party or something.

So this week, we're expecting our DJ to be picked and booked and our invites to be mailed out. Stay tuned for more updates...

3 months, 1 week and 5 days... eeek!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Eeeeeeeeeek! :)

Marie said...

Ditto! ;)

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails