Sunday, May 30, 2010

five by five: Why I (love/)hate the Twilight Saga

five by five: Why I (love/)hate the Twilight Saga

I refuse to jump on the Vampire bandwagon and Whitney does a great job at making points that convince me even more that I'm doing the right thing.

I've read many articles about it, trying to decide if I should read the books just to hate them more... but I don't even think it's worth my time.

I'm sure they are quite entertaining because, well... let's face it, the entire world is reading them or seeing the movies. I might give it up one day and decide to give it a go I just don't think the irritation is worth the entertainment.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't bother with Twilight. But definitely bother with the Sookie Stackhouse series (by Charlaine Harris). And if you're not convinced just by my saying so (hah!) Check out the first episode (or two) of True Blood, the HBO series taken from the books. HAWT.
That is... if you're inclined to find vampires sexy :)

Meesh said...

Watch the first 2 episodes of True Blood, the first one might not be enough to get you hooked, but once you are it's bliss!! :)

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails