Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Post-Lost thoughts ***spoiler alert***

I haven't quite figured out/put together all my thoughts with regards to the story, the ending, the context and all the hidden meanings just yet. My frustrations are as follows :

To those saying : I knew it all along - I called it during season 1!
I say : No. No, you didn't! There were no flash-sideways in season 1 and that's that. SHAME on you for trying to get away with that.

I may be totally wrong, but I believe the show is what you make of it and how you interpret everything is totally up to your personal beliefs and views. It just irks me when people say they knew it from the start when, clearly, they didn't have all the "facts" or details to come to a conclusion.

You may have guessed something along the lines of what it turned out to be and if so, more power to ya.

To those saying : So they were just dead all this time?
I say : Watch the show. Seriously.

To those saying : But what happened to the shark with the Dharma logo on it and what happened to that fern bush we saw in the bottom left corner of episode 4, season 2? This Finale sucked because I didn't get the answers I was looking for!
I say : The fern is fine.

4 comments:

Meesh said...

hahah touché - and what about the people asking about the polar bears - um, that was already explained - le sigh

I like how they wrapped up season 6 - flash sideways explained - check

And I was happy with the finale. They did it well. It would've been very hard to make everyone happy obviously.

Although - the whole "meaning" of the island is still unclear - ie - who was jacob's mom? and how did people come to be on the island in the first place to protect it etc

Some things will simply remain a mystery. maybe potential for a movie - OUH! a movie!!!

ps - did you see the Jimmy Kimmel special afterwards? I watched it on youtube yesterday - hilarious "alternate" endings

Marie said...

I agree. I could have gone really really bad and cheesy so I'm very glad with how they handled everything and how everything turned out.

I also like that some stuff remains kind of a blur. Keeps the mystery (and love!) alive...

Yes, I watched the Jimmy Kimmel special. With the time zones, it wasn't super late out here. It was hilarious!! :)

Janny A. said...

I'm SOOO relieved to know the fern is fine. It was completely messing with me not knowing... *breathes sigh of relief*

Marie said...

Yeah, some say it was totally overlooked. ;)

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails