Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Weekend to End Women's Cancer

I'm not one to beg... but here's my begging for the next little while.

My cousins are participating in the Weekend to end Women's Cancer in Ottawa this year and if it weren't for 3000kms, I'd be right there with them. I want to support them as much as I can in their efforts so click here to donate on behalf of Aimelie and click here to donate on behalf of France. One or the other or both will do just fine! ;o)

France and Aimelie have seen the devastating effects of cancer from way too close and way too many times. It seems unfair sometimes how undeserving people get struck by this terrifying disease. It's with the support of family, friends and the entire world that men and women fight cancer each day.

Without your help we all lose the fight.

No comments:

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails