Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Deposit Down

I've put down a deposit and finally decided on my next tattoo. Squee!

I can't even show you a photo of what it's going to look like. The artist is going to draw it directly on my skin which fits my whole unique criteria. I'm so excited about this, it's impossible.

It's going to hurt like a bitch though but I'll be worth the pain and it's simple and small enough that it won't be that long. Suck it up, princess!

I'm getting it in June *far* because I wanted to get it around the same time Js is getting his. His will take the whole day so that was the soonest we could book the guy for a sitting that long.

It's totally worth the wait and I'm really comfortable with the artist and the parlor.

Stay tuned...

2 comments:

PopGeek said...

omg are you getting each other's names!? Cuz that'd be...special.

Marie said...

I really wanted to get "I'm with stupid ->" on my shoulder but Js won't let me. ;)

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails